How to connect wireless HP Printer on Windows 10 Computer?
Have you recently picked up a wireless printer but have no idea how to connect on Windows 10? Don’t despair, because, in this guide, you will learn how to connect a wireless printer to your Windows 10 PC. Some users may say that connecting wireless to updated versions of Windows PC is a tough job but the fact is it is quite simple to connect.
Before you start connecting your printer to your PC, ensure you have connected the printer to your wireless network. The procedure to connect the wireless printer to the wireless network might be different, depending upon the manufacturer. The good thing is the advanced wireless printers automatically detect the wireless network and automatically gets configured as per experts at HP Printer Customer Service Number.
Below are the steps to connect a wireless printer to Window 10 PC;
- Turn on your wireless printer
- Go to Control Panel of your HP Printer
- Find and select Network Set-up
- Select Wireless then select Wireless Set-up Wizard
- Follow the instructions to select your network
- On your computer, search Devices and Printers
- Click Add Printer
- PC will find your printer
- You get your printer in the search results
- Click on your printer
- Enter WPS pin for security (pin will be shown on the printer control panel)
- Click Next after entering the WPS Pin
- Your printer will get installed on the computer
- Click right on the HP Printer to select properties
- To make sure, the printer is connected, click on Print A Test Page
By following the procedure without skipping any step, the users will surely end up connecting the printer to the computer with Windows 10 pc. But often, the users get in any dilemma while implementing the procedure. It is requested to the users to immediately dial HP Phone number which belongs to HP customer care. The tech specialists at HP Customer Care Number respond immediately and help you until you don’t manage to connect your printer to the computer.
Get instant help at HP Printer Helpline Number
Being an HP printer user, you are not bound to share only how to connect the printer to the computer issue, but you can share other technical glitches with the printer. It is the fact that despite being a highly advanced and reliable printer device, HP printer comes across technical issues including paper jams, empty ink cartridges, printer drivers, and so on.
The tech specialists are qualified to address no matter how complex technical issues occur with the HP Printer. Initially, you must try to resolve the issue on your own with the help of the user manual. If you fail to do so, get in touch with our experts at HP Printer Customer Service Number.